Updated Installation Guides!
(Easier and simpler steps!
Jelly Bean Blast Android
4.1 ROM Features:
- Replaced launcher with Stock ICS like launcher!!!
- Added ICS circle lock
- All apps like ICS Upgraded: Google play Store(not Market), Google PLAY music, new Google maps, and much more!!!
- Added link2sd ( You can move ALL apps to SD with this app!!!)
- Retains DSP Manager for great sound!!!
- Swype with ICS theme!!!!!!
- Exactly ICS like FOLDERS!!!!!!!!
- Removed more bloatware!!!
- Added ICS gallery!!!!! Much, much faster!!!
- Transparent notification panel ( from Creed…)
- Contains full ICS ANIMATIONS!!!!
- ….please activate it under settings >display ..because it is turned off to save battery ….
- A BEAUTIFUL Custom ROM, which looks exactly like GALAXY NEXUS!!! YAY!!!!Based on S5360DDLA1, but works on any version u are using!! Completely stable!!!
- Your phone SHOULD be rooted. This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing Jelly Blast ROM because it is a custom ROM.
- ClockworkMod recovery should be installed from before. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Needs to Download :
Installation guide (Updated):
- Download Jelly Blast ROM for Galaxy Y to your phone.
- Place the rom zip file in your sd card. Do not place it in any folders!
- Then, turn off your phone.
- After your phone is switched off, hold the Volume Up, Home and Power button altogether .
- Use the volume keys to move up and down.
- Select apply update from sd card, then press CWM.zip
- In CWM_bla_bla recovery, wipe data and cache.
- Select install zip from sd card
- Choose JELLYBLASTV3.signed.zip
- Choose "Yes" (It will be
- After the rom has been installed, reboot your phone!
- After your phone has rebooted, you have sucessfully updated your galaxy y to Android
4.1 Jelly Bean.
That’s it! Your Samsung Galaxy Y should now have Jelly Bean Blast Android 4.1 ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
For Help How To Update Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 To Android Jelly Bean 4.1 | Jelly Blast Custom Rom see this video guide